Lancaster Police Athletic/Activities League Community Service Program
Community Service refers to service that a person performs for the benefit of his or her local community, nonprofit organization or business. Reasons P.A.L. youth volunteer varies,
• Learn the value of helping others.
• Build self-esteem.
• Develop leadership, communication, organizational skills.
• Learn how to cooperate with one another and work as a team.
• Develop problem-solving and decision-making skills in real-world situations.
• Develop a sense of being responsibility for their community.
• Receive recognition for their efforts.
• Experience the world of work and gain resume experience.
If you know of a young person that would benefit from these activities please contact the
Lancaster Police Athletic/Activities League